DANIA S. FERNANDEZ
Dania S. Fernandez, attorney at law, has dedicated most of her time, and many years, to helping clients receive affordable legal help while trying to assist clients in obtaining the outcome they desire. This dedication serves as the backbone of the firm and how it is run on a daily basis.
Having graduated in 2000 from Nova Southeastern University School of Law, Dania has spent her time focusing on assisting clients with legal matters in the areas of Real Estate, Community Association and Family Law. Striving to avoid unnecessary conflict and stress within the lives of her clients, Dania focuses on resolving each case quickly and as painless as possible while protecting her client’s interests and providing the best possible outcome for each party.
Additionally, this mother of three has extensive compassion for each individual client and their situation. A proponent for mediation and conciliation, when applicable, mediation serves as one method she uses in trying to come to a painless resolution to the case at hand.
- Juris Doctor, Nova Southeastern University
- Masters of Gifted Education, Florida International University
- Add on Certification in Special Education, Florida International University
- Bachelors of Education, Florida International University
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Real Estate and Probate Section
- Florida Bar Family Law Section
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Florida Bar Business Law Section
- Business Network International (BNI)
- Palmetto Middle School PTSA
- Killian Oaks Academy PTA
- USTA Tennis